Friday, June 26, 2020

A Reply.

Go read this. Then come back.

  1. All beings deserve equal liberty. That has not happened and it is a tragedy. We must make the vision of true philosophical equality a reality.
  2. You do. I have spread your message.
  3. No. I will speak out against it, I shall fight against it, I shall point it out, deride it, and attack it. But I shall never silence a fellow human, now matter what they have to say.
  4. A dude thought he could get away with kneeling on a fellow human's neck for almost 9 minutes while people filmed him. He believed that because for a long time, that's the way it was. Not any more. It must change. It is changing. If you don't understand that, you are an idiot.
  5. People are only truly accountable to themselves. I do not put any other person above myself for any reason. I do not put myself above any other people for any reason. I expect the same from everyone else.
  6. In many ways, much of what is being done is not my place to be involved. My philosophy is too individualist to fully support every part of the movement without being a hypocrite. I do what is appropriate, but no more than that. I am anarchic, not communist, and this movement incorporates many communistic beliefs that I, frankly, oppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment