Sunday, October 10, 2021

TITAN SPAWN Free Homebrew Adventure

 HERE'S A FREE PDF!

A long time ago, at least three years ago now, I was trying to make content for the Dungeon Master's Guild. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince anyone to join my team in a reasonable span of time. 6 months after I gave up, one of the people I'd approached finally said they were interested in helping, but I'd already moved on to other projects.

But I did a lot of work in the time leading up to giving up and, since this will never be sold as it's very rough and incomplete, I might as well share it for other people to enjoy!

This is Titanspawn, a homebrew adventure where the players fight a lot of stuff and hopefully kill a dragon. The adventure can be completed without any combat at all if the players are crafty. If the players are aggressive and stupid, they will almost certainly die.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment